Friday, September 8, 2017

The Places Everyone Hates But Never Leaves


What’s a place you hate, but always find yourself coming back to? For me it happens to be my hometown. I am from McPherson, Kansas which has a population of 13,000. Depending on where you're from that might seem like a lot, but for others it is very little. McPherson occupies multiple companies, but when you get rid of all of those companies my small town is like any other small town. This blog is going be highlighting a few of the many things you pick up from growing up in a small town. The constantly trying to find something to do, to the people always knowing your personal business. I hope while you are reading this blog you either find something to connect with or gain a little bit of insight to small town living!


1 comment:

  1. I really love the idea of your blog. It’s cool because you are sharing your own personal experiences which I like. I’m excited to read about your experiences in a small town. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete

Podcast

This is just a short podcast of me talking a little bit about why I love coming back to McPherson so much and how much my small town means t...