Thursday, October 19, 2017

Small Town Cafe Gathers Community


Saturday morning, it's around 10:30am you have that deep craving in your stomach for something, but you’re not really sure. All you know is the only thing that can satisfy your mid morning hunger is Neighbors. Everyone has a go to place to eat when they just are tired of eating at home or need something different, and that has to be Neighbors for my hometown. To describe Neighbors in one word I would say, “Homie.” You always feel welcomed whenever you walk through the door, Shelly (the owner) greets you right when you walk in the door and tells you to sit where ever you want. It might not be a big place but you can tell by the atmosphere it has a big heart to it. Naturally I sit on the side wall in a booth like usual. Right when you sit down you’re taken back by memories from pictures on the wall. The waitress gives you the menu, but of course you already know exactly what you want.

Here is a link to Neighbors website- http://www.neighborscafe.com






- My photos 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Podcast

This is just a short podcast of me talking a little bit about why I love coming back to McPherson so much and how much my small town means t...