Thursday, November 9, 2017

Not That Small, But Small Enough

I am writing this post, because I've been getting some grief about how McPherson is not that small of a town. You aren't wrong, McPherson is not that small compared to others, and it does have a lot more to do then other towns. That doesn't mean that we still don't get bored or have the feeling like we have nothing to do, we still have to drive over 3o minutes to get to any kind of shopping mall and everyone still has tabs on what you are doing with your life. The population of McPherson is around 13,000, and I had about 184 in my graduating class. This blog is suppose to relate to people in someway, no matter how big or small the town is.

3 comments:

  1. Small towns do have their benefits, as you mentioned, everyone is close with one-another and connect as no other regular town could.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's so important to try and connect with people in your town! Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  2. Small towns are pretty cool to grow up in, you have family close to you.

    ReplyDelete

Podcast

This is just a short podcast of me talking a little bit about why I love coming back to McPherson so much and how much my small town means t...